Windsor’s first Anglican church was built between 1855 and 1857 to meet the needs of the growing village. It briefly served as a garrison church in 1866 when troops were stationed in Barrack's Square (currently City Hall Square). The spire was added in 1875. Many of the modern wooden carvings in the chancel were created by David Pepper, master carver.
- Full wheelchair access
Contact info330 City Hall Square West
ArchitectureYear built: 1855-57
Building type: Place of worship
Architect: Albert Jordon, Detroit