Cedar Ridge Creative Centrein-person Doors Open Toronto

  • In-person
  • Full wheelchair access
  • Parking
  • Self-guided tours available
  • Washrooms
Cedar Ridge Creative Centre

Originally called Uplands, this was the summer home of the Cummings family. In addition to the main house are various cottages, now the Carriage House Studios. In 1927, the house was purchased by John Fraser, a Toronto financier, who enhanced the gardens. In 1978, the property was acquired by the City. It has operated as an arts centre/gallery since.

Architecture

Year built: 1912
Building type:Educational facilityHistorical landmarkGallery
Architect: R. Nicholls
Architectural style:Arts and crafts

Dates/hours open

May 24, 10:00am - May 25, 05:00pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.